LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Captain Terror!

Last post 02-14-2003, 7:34 AM by run. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-14-2003, 4:53 AM 2157

Captain Terror!

Hello fellow aviators,
    I have the erg to send this thought out there in hope that someone will take notice.

I find it hard to understand that terrorists manage to receive Pilot training without being detected!

The thought that a person willing to commit suicide in order to kill innocent people, can just walk into a flying school and within a few hours begin his/her first 'Hands On' aviation lesson is terrifying and frankly in my opinion must be stopped!

So I ask you... How is it that terrorists, mentally unstable people willing to kill themselves and others, manage to get advanced pilot training without ever being detected?

Well... Unfortunately most countries do not conduct a through background check on an applicant!
    The applicant will receive a student license within a few days after submitting a police statement which confirms he/she has a clean record. Further more flying schools will permit the applicant to begin training without ever seeing his/her student license.

The only country I know that takes this subject seriously is Israel.
    A person wishing to start a Piloting course in Israel must initially receive a Student license.
    This is true in most countries but the Israeli Aviation Authority will not approve that license without a through background check on the applicant, which means the applicant must wait about 5-6 weeks until he/she receives a Student license and until then the applicant can not start his/her pilot training.

Every flying school in Israel will demand to see the applicants Student license prior to the first lesson. Further more if any suspicions arise during the trainees training that he/she might be mentally unstable an enquiry would be made immediately!

Maybe we should all learn a few things from the state of Israel!

O.K... Now that it's out there I would appreciate your comments.

Best Regards,
    Michael Judah
  •  02-14-2003, 7:34 AM 2158 in reply to 2157

Re: Captain Terror!

Hi Michael

We edited your post. If people wants to comment on this issue they need to do it here. If you want to advertise your own site you can press the Advertise on Avitop.com button on the main page.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us